The Retail Summit was officially opened today with a welcome address by H.E. Hamad Buamim, President & CEO, Dubai Chamber Of Commerce & Industry.
Sir Richard Branson took to the stage on the first day as headline speaker at the new event, which runs until 14 February at Atlantis, The Palm.
Other industry heavyweight speakers include:
- Huda Kattan, CEO and Co-Founder, Huda Beauty
- Julia Goldin, CMO, Lego
- Hans Christian Meyer, CEO, Tiger of Sweden
- John Veichmanis, CMO, Farfetch
- Fahad Abdulrahim Kazim, VP, Meydan Malls, Meydan Group
- Ghizlan Guenez, CEO & Founder, The Modist
- Jo Malone, Founder, Jo Loves
- Niu Gang, Chairman, Dashang Group
With more than 80 speakers and 900 participants, The Retail Summit has brought together disruptive brands and legacy retailers to discuss the future of retail in the digital age.
The Retail Summit is supported by event partners Dubai Chamber of Commerce & Industry and Meydan One; Innovation partner: Accenture; Silver partners: Black Jack, CBRE, CEGID, KPMG, SAP, Umdasch and Xpandretail; Strategic partners: Al Futtaim Malls, Arvind Internet, Bentley, BJSS, Content Square, Department of International Trade, Gate Avenue, Lava Moments, Mcube, Nook, Openbravo, Parcelly, Ponant, Presso, Samsung and Sensemi.Email This Post