Showcases amazing new experiences for changing workplaces, modern lifestyles, and immersive gaming
- Unveils displays across consumer portfolio, including the world’s first Quantum Dot on glass display.
- Extends workplace and security leadership with new Elite innovations, including the world’s brightest business convertible, the world’s first 23.8-inch display with an integrated privacy screen, and the world’s first AiO with an integrated privacy screen.
- Takes gaming to new heights with the OMEN X Emperium 65 with Soundbar.
At CES 2019, HP introduced a series of bold new product innovations thoughtfully designed for the changing ways people live, work, and play.
HP’s latest products provide powerful new ways for customers to connect, create, and compete – including a lineup of new Elite innovations featuring the next generation of the award-winning Sure View privacy screen; and, the jaw-dropping OMEN X Emperium 65 with Soundbar.
“This is an exciting era of PC innovation, fueled by amazing new experiences across all aspects of our lives. HP is leading the category into the future with incredibly immersive displays that bring computing to life in vivid detail and next-level performance, versatility and security that empowers people to connect with confidence from anywhere, anytime,” said Anne-Sophie Hadberg, General Manager, EMEA Personal Systems Business, HP Inc. “Whether it’s the industry-leading security features of our latest Elite innovations, or the game-changing additions to our OMEN ecosystem, HP’s CES 2019 lineup is reinventing possibilities for our customers.”
Technology Fueling Modern Lifestyles
HP unveiled a new line of Pavilion displays that immerse users in whatever they are creating or watching. The HP Pavilion 27 Quantum Dot is the world’s first Quantum Dot on glass display1, offering over a billion viewable colors. The HP Pavilion 27 FHD offers a variety of unique features including built-in B&O audio and a pop-up privacy camera, and the HP Pavilion 32 QHD is a dynamic display with immersive QHD resolution and stunning vantage points from almost any angle.
In addition to its display innovations, HP announced complementary accessories. A new, ultra-slim HP ENVY USB-C™ Hub enables pass-through charging to your notebook with two USB-A charging ports as well as an HDMI 2.0 port with 4K resolution support. The company also introduced HP 15.6 Odyssey Backpack, designed for carrying HP laptops in style and available in two geometric color patterns.
Creating the Workplace of the Future
The way people work is changing with more open environments and connections from more places outside the office. Security is more important than ever to protect devices, identity, and data.
As part of this changing landscape, HP unveiled a more secure vision for the workplace of the future with the introduction of the third generation of its immensely popular HP Sure View integrated privacy screen[v]. New Elite products featuring HP Sure View Gen3 allow new ways of working while protecting sensitive information on the go, at desks, and around the office.
New products include the HP EliteBook x360 830 G5, the world’s brightest business convertible2, bringing x360 versatility mainstream for on-the-go workers. The HP EliteDisplay E243p Sure View Monitor is the world’s first display with an integrated privacy screen3 and instantly creates privacy in open workspaces. The HP EliteOne 800 AiO G5 is the world’s first AiO with an integrated privacy screen4 and packs desktop discrete graphics performance into a space-saving, sleek design.
Enabling Immersive Gaming Experiences
Today’s competitive gamer demands the newest cutting-edge innovations, with 97 percent of performance gamers purchasing devices that are easily upgradeable, and 71 percent of laptop gamers often connecting to a large screen. Understanding these key customer insights is what drives OMEN by HP to deliver deliver bold and exciting industry firsts that take gaming to new heights.
The OMEN X Emperium 65 Big Format Gaming Display with NVIDIA G-SYNC® HDR is the world’s first big format gaming display with a soundbar, taking the living room gaming experience to new and incredible places with a whopping 144 Hz refresh rate. The display also features the CES Innovation Award-winning OMEN X Emperium Soundbar, the world’s first big format gaming display with a soundbar. This 120 W marvel of technology comes with LOFAR™ Low Frequency Array, VRT™ Vibration Reduction Technology, and a three-way stereo crossover system – which when combined, negate the need for a separate subwoofer.
HP is also updating two of its best-selling OMEN PCs to take advantage of newest technology available. The latest OMEN 15 Laptop now boasts the addition of NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 20-series GPUs that delivers a whole new way to experience gaming on-the-go, and optional 802.11ax Wi-Fi, which combine to form a laptop built to excel in 2019. The newest version of the OMEN Obelisk Desktop goes into overdrive with the latest specs to handle the most rigorous games available. Now capable of up to 64GB of HyperX® Memory, up to NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™2080Ti graphics, up to a 9th Gen Intel® Core™ i9-9900K CPU, Dual SSD w/ RAID0, and liquid cooling, the OMEN Obelisk is ready for anything.
Pricing and Availability
- The Pavilion 27 Quantum Dot Display is expected to be available in March for an estimated street price of €429.
- The HP Pavilion 27 FHD Display is available now for an estimated street price of €329.
- The HP Pavilion 32 QHD Display is expected to be available in February for an estimated street price of €449.
- The HP EliteBook x360 830 G5 is expected to be available in April. Pricing will be confirmed closer to availability.
- The HP EliteDisplay E243p Sure View Monitor is expected to be available in March. Pricing will be confirmed closer to availability.
- The HP EliteOne 800 G5 AiO is expected to be available in July. Pricing will be confirmed closer to availability.
- The OMEN X Emperium 65 with integrated soundbar is expected to be available in March for an estimated street price of €4,799.
- The refreshed OMEN 15 Laptop is expected to be available in February, starting at €1,699.
- The refreshed OMEN Obelisk Desktop is expected to be available in March, starting at €799. Price will vary depending on configurations.
- The HP 15.6 Odyssey Backpack is expected to be available in May, starting at €59.99.
- The HP ENVY USB-C Hub is expected to be available in March, starting at €99.99
Email This Post