Celebrating International Day of Yoga; the free to attend retreat will include yoga sessions and activities focusing on overall well-being
To commemorate International Yoga Day, Covering Concepts will host its second edition half a day Yoga and Well-being retreat on June 20, 2019 at their studio at Dubai Design District (9 – 2 pm) – with an aim to promote happiness, physical and mental health, and productivity.
The half a day retreat will include five sessions from well-known international yoga and well-being experts – Maria Paz, Rajeev Daswani, Zarine Dadachanji, Basma Saimua and Meetu Singh. The sessions will feature techniques on how to de-stress; cope with depression / anxiety; Sound journey; Celebrate Love and Life; and an interactive talk on creating a positive workplace culture.
In addition, Eupepsia Wellness Clinic will provide analysis on hair and skin, body physiotherapy assessment and diet management sessions. The sessions will conclude with a quick massage by Altitude Spa leaving participants completely rejuvenated.
Jay Vasu, Director – Covering Concepts said, “Dubai is the first city in the world to commemorate the International Day of Yoga. Yoga is an excellent way to approach an individual’s health and happiness. We would like to invite everyone to participate and adopt a more holistic approach towards life.”
Held in collaboration with A Happiness centre, Miss Palatable, Altitude Spa, Nab Drinks, Pistachino, Eupepsia and Jackfruit 365; the free to attend retreat will be held at Studio# 107, Building 5, Dubai Design District.
When: Thursday – June 20, 2019
Where: Covering Concept Studio# 107, Building 5, Dubai Design District
- 9:00 – 10:00 am: De-stress through Yoga with Maria Paz. Learn new mindfulness techniques to help manage daily stress and enrich the quality of life.
- 10:00 – 11:00 am: Creating positive workplace atmosphere. A fun-filled interactive session with Rajeev Daswani & Maria Paz
- 11:00 – 12:00 pm: Sound Journey with Zarine Dadachanji. Experience relaxation with the sounds of the ancient Gong.
- 12:00 –1:00 pm: Coping with depression & anxiety through Yoga with Basma Saimua. Learn techniques to relax yourself from anxiety using Yoga
- 1:00 – 2:00 pm: Love & Life Celebration with Meetu Singh. It will help develop deep self-love while relaxing your body and mind.