Fridays are family days. Add a special touch to your weekend and experience a memorable and personalised brunch every Friday from 12noon to 4pm at Loumi restaurant in Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai. Indulge in an elaborate buffet featuring a wide variety of dishes from multiple cuisines around the world accompanied with enticing beverages, live cooking stations and a lavish spread of desserts.
Adding spice to your experience will be the superb entertainment by a resident band that will keep you singing and dancing all afternoon. While you enjoy a relaxed brunch, young ones can enjoy the fun-filled kid’s corner, or everyone can go for a swim in the hotel’s beautiful outdoor pool as the brunch offers free pool access to all diners.
Mr. Simon Moore, General Manager of Millennium Airport Hotel Dubai, said, “Our Friday ‘Brunch 2. Wow’ is truly special and features an irresistible variety of international dishes and delectable desserts drawn from the world’s most popular cuisines. The setting is fabulous and allows you to have a unique experience combining a lavish meal with outdoor fun for a hugely enjoyable afternoon with your family or friends.”
Brunch 2. Wow
- Day & Date: Every Friday
- Time: From 12noon to 4:00pm
- Venue: Loumi restaurant
- Special: Kid’s corner, band entertainment and free pool access
- Brunch Packages:
- AED 199 with unlimited soft beverage package per adult
- AED 249 with unlimited house beverage package per adult
- AED 349 with sparkling wine package per adult
- AED 99 for kids between 5 and 12 years old. Below 5 years old dine for free
- Above prices are subject to 5% VAT
For bookings please call 04 702 8888 or
email: email@example.comEmail This Post